microRNA target identification by transcriptomics
(Release date: 2022-04-06)
miRNAtarget is a software tool under continuous development for the analysis of the targets of differentially expressed miRNAs.
To perform miRNA-target analyses please signup. Up to twenty (20) miRNAtarget analyses is free of charge for research use. For more than twenty (20) miRNAtarget analyses for research use and for commercial use please inquire about pricing at businessdevelopment @pharmahungary.com.
miRNAtarget was developed in the collaboration of the Pharmahungary Group and the Department of Pharmacology and Pharmacotherapy, Semmelweis University.
This study was supported by the National Research, Development and Innovation Office of Hungary (NKFIA; National Heart Program NVKP-16-1-2016-0017).
If you need technical support please contact [email protected].
Terms and Conditions
Please read Terms and Conditions of the miRNAtarget service.
miRNAtarget 2.0 (release date: 2022-04-06) features
- to analyze the targets of miRNAs from a network theoretical perspective
- to predict the most probable targets of differentially expressed miRNAs
- miRNAtarget relies on multiple miRNA-target interaction databases
- simple and powerful network theoretical approach to identify the most probable targets of differentially expressed miRNAs
- increased coverage of possible miRNA-target interactions compared to experimentally validated databases
- higher accuracy than available predicted miRNA-target interaction databases
- intuitive relative entropy optimization-based network visualization
- interactions predicted by miRNAtarget has been successfully validated in multiple animal studies
- basic researchers
- small biotech companies
- pharmaceutical industry